top of page

How to Reinstate an Administratively Dissolved Company

The North Carolina Secretary of State has recently “cleaned house” and administratively dissolved companies that have not filed their annual reports.

If you were dissolved and you want to reinstate, here is how:

To reinstate, complete: (1) a reinstatement application and (2) past due annual report(s) Mail the required payment and forms to NC Secretary of State. An instructional video, “How to Reinstate a Company Following Administrative Dissolution,” is available at

Once you reinstate, any actions your company took during the lapse will be valid.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Subscribe To and Follow Direct Talk
RSS Feed
bottom of page