top of page

How to Reinstate a Dissolved Company in N.C.

If you haven’t been filing your annual reports with the NC Secretary of State, you may be administratively dissolved. If you were dissolved and you want to reinstate, here is how.

To reinstate, complete: (1) a reinstatement application and (2) file any past due annual report(s). Mail the required payment and forms to the NC Secretary of State.

An instructional video, “How to Reinstate a Company Following Administrative Dissolution,” is available at

Once you reinstate, any actions your company took during the lapse will be valid.


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Subscribe To and Follow Direct Talk
RSS Feed
bottom of page